Sunday, December 20, 2015

Hong Kong, 3 days in the big city

Loboc, 9º38'1''N 124º1'34''
Here I leave you some photos of my visit to the city. A big change in my trip, great night skyline, cold wind, trekking, gambling and bad food.

View from Vicoria's Peak
Stanley Beach 

Un día en las carreras/ Gambling at the horse races. My horse, #4, was the last, but you know what they say...
Trekking in Lantau Island and Big Buddha
skyline from Kowloon

Tips:
Bus A11 from the airport to the city, 40 hk dollars. 
Yesinn Hostel Causeway, 16€ 9 female dorm, Don't forget it's Hong Kong
Visit Victoria's Peak at dusk, go up on the tram, 28 dollars, and down on the bus, 10 dolars.
Stanley beach, 10 dolars bus.
To visit big Buddha you can take the metro and Then the cable car, but that' s quite expansive. We took a bus after the metro and did a 2 hours hike to the Buddha.
Visit Kowloon for a great skyline of Hong Kong.
I can't recommend any great food cause I didn't find it, only some goose the first day...



3 comments: